Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Greetings..!

Hiii...hellooo...friends...nice to meet you..

Hope all of us have a healthy body today...and the next days...

Will you open and read my manuscript and help me to have a citation..? I appreciate for your citation if you cite my manuscript /article after read my article..
Sometimes we forgot to cite the article that we have read..., it's a pity.., so I remind all of you ..about that..


These are my manuscripts and articles.., most of theme about coffee.., coffee is a good drink for our healthy.., so please have a positive thinking with coffee...
Coffee is not a bad thing for your healthy body but you only have to remember that abundant love is not good for you..
Do you remember the song that;" Too much love will kill you..?"
DO you understand what I mean?
So that's why I wrote these manuscripts..please click these titles..

    



  Drinking Coffee for Life Style and Maintenance Immune System


Underlying Mechanism of Coffee as Inhibitor Adipogenesis for Complementary Medicine Use in Obesity

Effect of Coffee Daily Consumption on Uric Acid Level and Body Weight to Prevent Metabolic Syndrome

Total phenolic acid contents in some commercial brands of coffee from Indonesia

Etc..


Okay.., see you...
Thank you for your attention and beautiful response
Please apologize if there are mistakes..from me..



Bismillah, Ramadan Kareem 2024, Hope Barokallohu. Aamiin YRA

Dokter Rosa Lelyana MSi Med SKed PhD Nutrition and Medicine Lecturer from Fakultas Kedokteran Universitas Diponegoro/Undip Semarang, Jawa T...