Friday, April 28, 2017


Bismillah..,Hellooo...do you know tempe/tempeh? No?or Yes? look at these pictures..., all of them are tempehs..

If you want to eat tempe/tempeh, please come and meet me, InsyaAllah..I will show you tempe in my city. Come to Indonesia...and please visit my city..
Tempe is very delicious for me.., I really..really love tempe..
Don't you know that tempe is good for ur health, too? You won't get obese if you eat tempe everyday..but you will get obese if you eat meat, junk food or high calorie intake everyday...
But, yes.., we have to remember how to cook tempe for getting healthy benefit..
 
Hii.., look at these pictures :
 
1. These are raw tempehs that have not been cooked and still wrapped in plastic.
 
2. These are raw tempehs that have not been cooked and still wrapped in banana leaves.
 
3. These are tempehs that have been cooked by frying. Hmm..it's so delicious especially if eaten in warm condition..
 
 
 
Do you want to try the taste of tempe/tempeh? Please come to Indonesia and visit my city...
 
Okay, thank you for your attention..
 

Bismillah, Ramadan Kareem 2024, Hope Barokallohu. Aamiin YRA

Dokter Rosa Lelyana MSi Med SKed PhD Nutrition and Medicine Lecturer from Fakultas Kedokteran Universitas Diponegoro/Undip Semarang, Jawa T...