Thursday, February 1, 2018

Especially 4 my secret admirers from Indo or my best friends/my ex lvr.... from abroad...everywhere...
Especially 4 all of my colleagues , friends and seniors from abroad...
Thank you for your love...for me...
Thank you for your attention...for me...
Thank you for your understanding...for me...
I need your love..
I know you are so kind for me...
I know...Allah gives the best for me and all of you for recognizing me and you each other...
Thank you so much for all of you...
Have a great day in all of your days...
Good luck!
Happy days with Allah besides you...and me...
Aamiin YRA
Barokallohu

Helloooo...my good lecturers, friends, seniors in abroad... I love you more and more... Life is nothing without you... You make me feel enjoy for enjoying all of these... I know you are so completely for me... Being a good man, good woman, nice person and seniors... Ohhhh... Allah will love you so much in your great future or life... Bismillah..I love you all... Happy Jumuah..., okay... Good day for all of your days... Muuuaach...love youuu so much for being the nice person especially for me... Thank youuu...


*Be yourself *Be a positive thinking person*Love people = Love yourself*

Bismillah, Ramadan Kareem 2024, Hope Barokallohu. Aamiin YRA

Dokter Rosa Lelyana MSi Med SKed PhD Nutrition and Medicine Lecturer from Fakultas Kedokteran Universitas Diponegoro/Undip Semarang, Jawa T...