Sunday, February 4, 2018

Want to go there...
Stay with you there...
I miss you...
Miss your lovely..., nice...ooohhhh..
Couldn't imagine...
Love you...
Miss you...
When you will back to me like 1 years ago...
Oooh...I don't know...
How I have to say to you...
Only love for you...
I don't have anything for you..
Only love...and love for you...
Ohhh...hope we could be the one....
Ohhh...miis uu...., love youuu...
thanks your love....
You make me feel so stress.., but you make me feel so comfort, too....
Hope Allah always bless us, you, and me...in the nice days...
Be the one...===  
Oneday and forever then...
Aamiin YRA
*Be yourself *Be a positive thinking person*Love people = Love yourself*

Bismillah, Ramadan Kareem 2024, Hope Barokallohu. Aamiin YRA

Dokter Rosa Lelyana MSi Med SKed PhD Nutrition and Medicine Lecturer from Fakultas Kedokteran Universitas Diponegoro/Undip Semarang, Jawa T...