Wednesday, February 14, 2018


Flower

Do you love flower?
Hmmm....yes I love it very much...

You know my name that contains the meaning of flower...
Hmmm...do you know how many flowers ..... in my name? Yes...2 flowers...
So that's why I love flower very much...
Especially Rose flower..
Yes, I love Rose flower...very much...

But for me, it's so difficult to plant and to maintain Rose flowers...
We have to give a big concern with these flowers for getting their beautiful flowers...
Therefore I don't always have this flower ...all of the time in my life
Because I don't want to grieve if I see my Rose often withered and finally died...

What's the meaning all of these?
Is it mean that I am a difficult person? hahhaha..., I don't know...but one of my close friends has said   to me that I was a difficult person...
He is from abroad..., hahaha..., I am sorry for that...

Please apologize me...

Okay...,Have a lovely day like a beautiful flower....




*Be yourself *Be a positive thinking person*Love people = Love yourself*

Bismillah, Ramadan Kareem 2024, Hope Barokallohu. Aamiin YRA

Dokter Rosa Lelyana MSi Med SKed PhD Nutrition and Medicine Lecturer from Fakultas Kedokteran Universitas Diponegoro/Undip Semarang, Jawa T...