Saturday, January 27, 2018

Your good characters and your honesty..
You are so special for me my friends and seniors from abroad...

Hellooo my nice people from abroad anywhere... Please be a kind man or woman .. Be nice men and women .. You are so worthy for doing the badness..., so please always be nice people for Allah, yourself and me... All of you are so special for me.. I know you are my helper from Allah who made me feel so happy.. Thank you so much for your goodness .. You are so special .. All of you are so special for me... Love you...for your goodness and your honesty... I love your honesty...
I really love your honesty..
I miss your honesty..
Lovely thing to know your honesty

Always have..good days for your colorfull days... Your lucky will not go away from you... Yessss...! I believe it... Your goodness and your honesty will make everything so easy as like as you want... Yes..., yes..., yes..., love it for doing the goodnes... It's so nice for me to know and understand your nice activities for your lucky days... Love you and thank you so much...for your love...especially for me... Allah bless you.. God bless you...
Alhamdulillah for knowing you and recognizing you... All of you are so special and so important for me...my friends and seniors from abroad.. Thanks for Allah Thanks God..
Hope Allah always sending me the nice men and women from abroad every year and every day and every minutes in my life...forever...
Aamiin YRA

*Be yourself *Be a positive thinking person*Love people = Love yourself*

Bismillah, Ramadan Kareem 2024, Hope Barokallohu. Aamiin YRA

Dokter Rosa Lelyana MSi Med SKed PhD Nutrition and Medicine Lecturer from Fakultas Kedokteran Universitas Diponegoro/Undip Semarang, Jawa T...