Thursday, January 18, 2018

Love...love..love
or
Sex...sex...sex...


Actually, I don't know what love is..
I mean..I know what the meaning of love, but I don't know the meaning of love exactly..and completely..
Maybe only apart of the meaning of love that I understand about. it....
LOve is abstract and absurd for me..
Sometimes you said love..., but you don't do like what you said.., right?
Hm..hehheehe..
Yes, men said love to me...at the beginning of the relationship...

But I don't understand what you said...about love, hellooo men..
I mean, did you say it with your heart or only said...I love you..., I love you..., I love you Rosa...for getting something..that I don't realize it...
or only want me to feel happy ..at that time..or for along time....,forever..

Yes Alhamdulillah..,Thanks to Allah has given many people or men who love me...and make me so happy..
But they don't know..., that sometimes...,it makes me feel so confuse..., too
Maybe apart of them don't know the real thing of love..
or maybe I am so stupid for understanding it..

For me.., love is no angry..
Love is no crudeness..
Love is no stress.., no fighting.., no harrasment..
Love is only jealous...
Love is only smile..

Love is honesty..
Love is no busy...
Love is happiness..
Love is completely..
Love is to tell each other..
Love is to understand each other..
Love is no ignoring..

Love is completely
and I don't understand it..exactly...perfectly
Because I only feel so comfort when pray and pray.., and go to the mosque..
Yes, I feel so happy if you said... or men said...I love you Rosa...
But,so sorry ...,sometimes I don't believe what a part of the men said...about love

A part of men who love me always push their love for getting my love..and then..sex..
Getting love for sex..? or sex for love?
I love sex, too..
I am a normal woman..
But sex is not the first time..
When sex for the first time..
It is not love..

How about you? Is that love?

By the way..
I am not so easy woman for getting fall in love..
Because love is absurd and abstract for me.,love is completely although not perfectly..
Love is no angry and no crudeness and no harrassment and to tell everything each other/honesty.., to share each other...
But it's difficult thing, right? Hellooo...men in the world..

Now I know..
Almost of men in the world  have resemblance characters..
Come and go as like as you want..
Said love as like as you want..
Make me so confuse as like as you want..
Okay, maybe it is wrong...
But, that's my comment.., up to me, right?

So I just want to say that human love is abstract..and absurd for me..
LOve is unpredictable for me..
LOve is so confuse and hurt feeling and so difficult thing to understand clearly...

Because I am not a perfect woman and I am only a human, too
and the important thing...,because the eternal love is only Allah SWT..., InsyaAllah, Aamiin YRA.

So..please, understand it that I don't understand what human love is..
Because apart of men in the world always think sex for love..
Sex and sex..
Sex for love?
or..
Love for sex?

Hope someday.., Allah will show me the real love..so I will understand what love is......

*Be yourself *Be a positive thinking person*Love people = Love yourself*

Hellooo...men in the world... Please be good and wise men in the world... Love you for your goodness men.. Thank you for your goodnes men... Avoid your crudeness and your badness... Thanks to Allah for being all of you men to be wise and nice men in the world...

Bismillah, Ramadan Kareem 2024, Hope Barokallohu. Aamiin YRA

Dokter Rosa Lelyana MSi Med SKed PhD Nutrition and Medicine Lecturer from Fakultas Kedokteran Universitas Diponegoro/Undip Semarang, Jawa T...