Wednesday, January 3, 2018

IQ and music
Music is my soul, will boost your IQ

Music is my soulmate..
But Allah is the best entertainer for me
The other thing is music
Without music.. ,life is so lonely..
Music is everything for me..
Sometimes I couldn't sleep without music..
Without music, sometimes I couldn't write what I have to write, .
Without music I will feel so stress..
But Allah is the best entertainer for me...
Without zikrullah I am nothing...
So I am only a normal human

Although I am a moslem, but I really love music...
Slow, pop, romance music..
But I don't like heavy metal music..
I don't like rock music.., too...because it makes me feel so crowded ..
How about you?
Do you really love music, too?
Without music, I couldn't do thinking..perfectly..,sometimes..

O yeah.., you will have a high IQ if you love music..
Please, try it...
Music will boost your IQ
I recognized and played organ music since I was 9-10 years old..

So please.., make it your dream come true by music...
But, please don't forget Allah..in every seconds..
InsyaAllah you will feel happy in your life..

Music.., music... Stay tune in your music, not only working.. Will relax your mind and soul... Try it, please...

*Be yourself *Be a positive thinking person*Love people = Love yourself*

Bismillah, Ramadan Kareem 2024, Hope Barokallohu. Aamiin YRA

Dokter Rosa Lelyana MSi Med SKed PhD Nutrition and Medicine Lecturer from Fakultas Kedokteran Universitas Diponegoro/Undip Semarang, Jawa T...