Sunday, January 21, 2018

No Wasting Time

Yes, although I am a fussy woman
Love for talking everything that have benefit for my life
But I am NOT a woman who always love chatting everyDAY and day by day..., everyTIME..
Time is money for me
But I am not a materialistic woman
I just don't wanna waste my time
We won't get something that valuable in the future if we love for chatting and chatting everyday..
There is a time for chatting...or sharing everything
But not more than 2 hours per daily
sooo....Wasting time, don't you know about that?
Life is a competition...
Life is a future...
Life is a journey...


We have to do manythings in this life
We have to read
We have to write
We have to learn
We have to do our job
We have to get a rest time
We have to eat
We have to pray
We have to take a bath
We have to take care our children
Don't you have children?

We have to take care ourselves
We have to take care each other, your family, your lover, your wife, your husband? right?

And so manythings that we have to do for getting a good future...
No lazy time
No leisure time
It's okay if just for a while...
I love for travelling too
I love for sharing everything, too
but I have no wasting time only for chatting and chatting everytime and everyminutes...

Hmmm...,  I don't know why people love for holding their phone and chatting in phone..or their gadget..
Everytime
Everyday
Everyminutes
Oh...oh...oh....
DOn't you know you will get radiation in your hand and your body if you always hold your phone in everyminutes ?
SO please avoid your wasting time...!
Or you will get a worst future...

Bismillah and barokalloh..

*Be yourself *Be a positive thinking person*Love people = Love yourself*

Bismillah, Ramadan Kareem 2024, Hope Barokallohu. Aamiin YRA

Dokter Rosa Lelyana MSi Med SKed PhD Nutrition and Medicine Lecturer from Fakultas Kedokteran Universitas Diponegoro/Undip Semarang, Jawa T...