Friday, December 1, 2017

I don't understand what do u want from me?

Hmmm...sometimes you have taken in much information from me..
and you never  said your information..
Maybe you thought that is so scary to say something..
Speaking out....
Please..


Then  at that time..,I have to say," I don't understand? "
Yes I don't understand
or both of us has known well each other?
Or you want me to understand u implicitly?
Oh...nooo!
Of course, not like that!

But sometimes we understand each other then.. said oh..I don't understand..
Yes, we don't know well each other..
But...ok, you understand...only for hidden something..
Soooo...where is ur voice? give ur voice ..

Hmmm...
Please be an honest person..
Use ur words for giving statements in our conversation..
Pleaseee... you have to do the sharing.
Why you were not explaining why you were keeping silence?

Honesty will guide your good habit..
Share your feelings..
Hmm...then after that day..you said I want u..., I want your heart.., I want your body...
Oh nooo!
Then u said..a crudeness..
Oh you said," Fuck u! I miss u so much..
Hey...hey...hellooo..
What's the matter with u?

Don't become a lier..
Lie will teach you for doing the badness, more and more..
Badness means sin
Sin means badness

If we are being lier people, we will get sin from our relationship
Sin and sin in our daily habit
Because we are not honest person

So please, avoid your lie
Try to be an honest person, you will get happiness and happiness
At least..., you will look younger than your age
NO LIE, NO WRINKLE...
Please TRY!

Try to drink a cup of coffee and you will feel better than before, no lie.!
I know you really love me..
Many people love me..,but why they thoght the badness.., only love for sex? or sex for love.?

I don't understand...
I don't understand what do u want from me?


Thank you for your goodness...
Avoid your badness
Thank you for your attention..
Avoid your ignorance..

See you..

Sorry..for my mistakes
Barokalloh..

*Be yourself *Be a positive thinking person*Love people = Love yourself*

Bismillah, Ramadan Kareem 2024, Hope Barokallohu. Aamiin YRA

Dokter Rosa Lelyana MSi Med SKed PhD Nutrition and Medicine Lecturer from Fakultas Kedokteran Universitas Diponegoro/Undip Semarang, Jawa T...