Saturday, December 23, 2017

My Experience in Madinah .., September 2017

is written in November 2017.., for someone, the first man from abroad who helped me to have a little nice experience about the real thing of this world..


I wrote this..
Because I always remember u 
U are the first..
U are the best man who really nice, good, funny and so seriously with me..
U told me everything..
U explained me everything that so good for my knowledge..
You are so fussy.., yes!
But I like your fussy..
Ur honesty.., no man like u..
I know dear...
No man like u..
I know them..
I recognize them..
But no man like u..



But why u haven't forgiven me...
I understand...,it was my fault..
Too easy getting angry with u...

Then..oneday in Madinah, I looked someone..who really really like u there (I mean in Madinah) ..,not halusination!
He watched me..
He closed to me but he did not talk to me, only walked and watched me..and watched me..

Then... few days later in Madinah,
In the early morning, when I wanted to go back to my country..,infront of  Madinah Mosque...
I saw that man who really like you again.., not halusination...!
He looked at me, watched me then asked me to bring a woman's wheel chair, maybe one of his fam..., hope not his wife, maybe his mom.., looked so older than him..
But I did not know the woman exactly... it was so far away at about 2-3 metres..from me

But, then..
I rejected the job because.. It was very difficult thing to bring a wheelchair..., ... I have a little body..and so worry if something happened to her, and also.. I have no experience to bring the wheelchair...
But then I felt so sorry..., why I rejected the job..?.

It's really my experience..in Madinah..

You are the first man from abroad that really really loved me...
Yes.. you are handsome and very nice person..too
Hehe you are so funny and very fussy..
But I really really miss u because of ur honesty and ur fussy
And now I really understand ur love.., 

And now..so many bad men arround me...,(hehe not Batman) ..,so awful for me..

So that's why I want to say..:

Thank you very much for ur love..., ur attention.., ur goodness.., ur fussy..
You told me everything that have benefits for my knowledge..
Thank you very much if you are being a good moslem...now
Hope u are really being a good moslem...
For me..,oneday..
Hope we will have a good relationship again,like before in the next time.., Aamiin YRA
It was only missunderstood..

Thank you Allah for recognizing me to u..
See u ..

** Please apologize for my mistakes..
Thank you for all of the nice readers.**
*Be yourself *Be a positive thinking person*Love people = Love yourself*

Bismillah, Ramadan Kareem 2024, Hope Barokallohu. Aamiin YRA

Dokter Rosa Lelyana MSi Med SKed PhD Nutrition and Medicine Lecturer from Fakultas Kedokteran Universitas Diponegoro/Undip Semarang, Jawa T...