Friday, May 5, 2017




Do you love abbreviation?

Let's talk about  ABBREVIATION



Too much abbreviations..
Hehe I think.., too much abbreviations are worse than without abbreviations in your sentences ..
I mean, I want to tell you that too much abbreviations are worse problems...than without abbreviations in your words..

Too much abbreviations in your words or sentences..
Will confuse my mind.., and my feelling..
So I don't like that..very much
Why? because I have to think or to remember so many abbreviations one by one..in your words or sentences..

Okay, actually.....abbreviation is good for training memory..., try to remember is good for our brain memory..
That's my opinion, too..
But, there are many things that we have to remember when we tell something with abbreviations..
What's that?
Sometimes, abbreviations will confuse you..
I mean, we will misunderstand, misinterpret or get double understanding..or misinterpretation,misinformation..
The worst thing is misjudgement..
It's not clearly telling about what you want to  do and what u don' t want to do
I am sorry for my opinion...

PLease apologize if there are mistakes in my sentences.., only my opinion.
So, how about your opinion? Do you love abbreviation?
NOt always? it's okay...


Thank you for your attention..

Bismillah, Ramadan Kareem 2024, Hope Barokallohu. Aamiin YRA

Dokter Rosa Lelyana MSi Med SKed PhD Nutrition and Medicine Lecturer from Fakultas Kedokteran Universitas Diponegoro/Undip Semarang, Jawa T...